Monday, February 13, 2006

You're Getting Sleeeepy...

Yes I am. I woke up at 2:30 (AM) and didn't think I would get back to sleep. I did eventually. And somehow I even managed to wake up feeling somewhat refreshed this morning. Classes went okay. I read one of my poems in poetry today. The class seemed to like it better than I did. Went to work for an hour and a half. I think I will have a whopping 4 hours and 45 minutes on my next check (by the way, I'm paid twice a month). After that, I came home and started on Twelfth Night. Or I think that's what I'm reading. Honestly I usually don't know what Shakespeare play I'm reading at any given time. Nor am I familiar with character names. Let me put it this way: I can definitely tell that Billy wrote parts for certain people in the company and every one of those men were terrified to do anything other than variations on a theme.

Tomorrow is the big Valentine's day. Well I say barf on Valentine's day. It is nothing but a crock. No wait... there's more! It's not just a crock, but it is also a marketing scandal. Yes, you heard me folks... marketing s-c-a-n-d-a-l. It's an excuse for people to waste money on crap for reasons I won't go into on here because I know for a fact that my readers (I know I have a few followers) are of a highly refined and polite class; so I will leave the word "nookie" out of my posts.

By the way (person who will remain anonymous), I do understand that I have nothing. But do we really have to discuss this in class? You're lucky I'm not Some Girls. Some Girls would consider that sexual harassment.--to AG--this is what I'm NOT telling him :)

I've been reading up on how to become a writer. Now I'm getting inspired. Although writers really don't have that great of a reputation. They tend (no offense to anyone but myself) to be the outcasts, losers, wanna-be's, freaks, (need I say more?) of society. Guess I passed the entrance exam!

I think I'm going to buy (quite literally) into the consumerism I was bashing not five minutes ago and treat myself to JAC tomorrow. It beats other ways I could be spending this not-holiday.

No comments: