Saturday, February 04, 2006

We're Comin' to Your City...

I went to town with Brandy today. We ate at Fazolis. Then we went to the mall and goofed off. All I spent was something like 43 cents for tax at Fazolis. I had a gift card--hee hee. I was talking with Kevin last night or this morning, depending on where you are. It was between 9:00 and 10:00 Friday night here, but it was between noon and 1:00 in the afternoon Saturday where he is (if I did the math right). It was fun--we were talking about the old days... 4th through 6th grade. Stuff we remember etc. Glad he enjoys that sort of thing.

I think I'm going to have to have some coffee and cookies to get inspired to write. I need to be writing poetry for creative writing because I need 30 pages' worth by the end of the semester, then I need to put them all together and make a book of it (which I mentioned in an earlier post). One of these days I'll learn how to link archived stuff to current posts. Until then, you'll have to find it for yourselves.

It is with great displeasure that I see no one has offered to to treat me to an evening of cocktails and fondue. They probably wouldn't go well together anyway. But I just eat what I like, and my stomach and I duke it out afterwards. Sometimes my intestines get involved too, and that often gets ugly.

Since my life has become one poorly written country song, I've started listening to other poorly written country songs. And currently on Yahoo LAUNCHcast radio, there's this song called "Kerosene" I think (I'm givin' up on love, cuz love's given up on me). It rings altogether too true for yours truly.

I apologize for the dialect... I know it can be distracting, but it captures the degree of sucky music I have resorted to. To those who like country music... I'm sorry. I sort of like some of the songs too actually. Just like making fun of it.

No comments: