Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is My 60th Post... Where's My Prize?

Yes, hard to believe, but this is my 60th post. I'm at school, passing the time until I have my night class. I'd rather be at home, but whatever. I think I'm going to skip tomorrow's STD meeting again because I only have one class from 9:30-10:45 and then a conference at 12:20. I don't really want to stick around for 5 hours to go to a meeting. Maybe we're not ordering t-shirts after all. I don't know. I never know what's going on. All I know is, I am not financially secure enough to lay down $20 for 2 t-shirts (a $9 English Club one and an $11 STD one). I'm pretty tired today. Guess I'm going to have to start drinking coffee in the morning again. Hadn't done that one in a while.

Last night I started my "Mastering the Art of Hypochondia" paper for fiction. I think it is coming along nicely. I don't have my first class on Friday, so I don't have to be at school until noon. I don't know if I should try to go in to work early or not. I could, hypothetically, work from 9-11 and then go to school and come back around 2:00 to finish anything I didn't get done from 9-11... I may consider this option. Nothing too interesting to talk about today... and that's just fine with me.

No comments: