Monday, February 06, 2006

I Love Mondays

So I come to my first class and watch a movie about sugar, then I go to my second class and read a poem. It's great. I called and work didn't need me to come in, so Brandy and I had lunch in the union and now we're acting stupid in the library. I made a scene in the union when I almost knocked some girl down, dropped something, and then attempted to recycle the bowl my pears came in. It is type 1 PETE plastic after all. I doubt I'll get in trouble for recycling.

Look for my column tomorrow in the DEN. I'm quite excited, but since something usually goes wrong whenever I get excited about anything, I'm not even expecting it to get printed. We will see. In the meantime, I need to email the editor another of my stories so he knows I'm serious about wanting to write.

Last night I revised my papers, so I don't have much homework to do. This is good because I'm planning on going back to Jenni's tomorrow and Wednesday. I didn't go last week because she stayed with her sister instead.

Does anybody know a method of neutralizing garlic odor from one's breath? I really like ranch chips, but I'm starting to gross myself out.

No comments: