Thursday, February 23, 2006

Grr...

Okay, I know I shouldn't be mad about this, because something really bad probably happened and then I'll feel like an insensitive, self-centered jerk. But I'm a little pissed off. Both my classes were canceled today. I knew the second one would be, because I signed up for a conference in it for 12:20. But then I got here this morning, only to see that my 9:30-10:45 one was canceled too. I was like what the crap. I could have signed up for a Friday conference and not even come to class today. I could have been at work making money. I'm going to be broke soon, ya know.

I didn't sleep well last night, but whatever. Maybe I should treat myself to that Frappuccino and Krispy Kreme like I was wanting this morning after all. Only thing is, can I really justify this sort of spending? I won't get paid again until next week, and I need to buy gas, but I may just have to give in to my sugar/caffeine addictions today anyway.

2 comments:

theluckyone said...

update girlly lol lylas ttyl

theluckyone said...

dang i didn't know you said bad things its just not like you sunshine well ttyl lylasf cyea bye