Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Queen of Apathy

This morning I'm updating for last night, since I didn't get around to it then. I'm sitting here in the library, half asleep, with uncombed hair, and I don't remember the last time this sweater was washed. But here's the thing: I really don't care.

Yesterday was quite fun. It started out with me going to American lit and talking about (of all people) F. Scott Fitzgerald AGAIN. Then I went to the newsroom to get my head shot. That is, a picture of my head and shoulders for the column. Not sure when it's getting put in, but that's okay. Then I went to the library and made a complete fool of myself. Went to the union and got a snack (really gotta stop doing this because I can't afford it anymore) and went to my fiction class at 2:00.

By the way, I think I'm being chased by a couple of lesbians? Maybe not...

So then I went to Brandy's house, and after much arguing and some blood and tears, we decided to go to Wal-Mart for some food. I headed straight for the Valentine's stuff first though. I figure, hey, if nobody else is going to get my anything for Valentine's Day, I may as well get something for myself. And I did. I also got a Vietnam game for Xbox. So far I don't think the two are connected.

One hour and thirty-six dollars later, we were back at Brandy's house. Visited with her mom some and then headed to Jenni's. Jenni was very hyper (well, at least about as hyper as it gets with Jenni) and I was about to fall asleep because for some reason I was very tired. However, I stayed up until close to 11:00 and then I took a shower. By that point, I couldn't much sleep. Long story short, I slept, but not well--kept waking up, etc.

Now you know why I'm the queen of apathy--I just want to go back to sleep for a couple of days and then get ready for a weekend.

No comments: