Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Okay Folks, I Somewhat Understand "Tagging" Now, So Here Goes...

Four jobs you've had in your life: Amoco Food Shop (pizza kitchen), bank (one of the people that made sure you got all your checks with a checking account statement before the bank went to check imaging), CK (Candy Kitchen, not Calvin Klein), CIA... well, Cutts Insurance Agency, that is :)
Four movies you could watch over and over: The Wizard of Oz (I have seen this many times), Alice in Wonderland (same with this one), The Bourne Identity, and The Bourne Supremacy. Original, eh?
Four places you've lived: small-town USA and that is all. Although it's rumored I was born in M. Does that count?
Four TV shows you love to watch: I don't watch much TV anymore, but I USED to watch the following (when I had time)The Family Guy... all-time fav, American Dad, The Simpsons, and CSI I think. Can't you tell they're all related?
Four places you've been on vacation: Branson MO, Panama City Beach FL (Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Harris), South Dakota (so my dad and his bro could hunt prairie dogs), and this last one is as cheap as the one directly preceding it, but we never took vacations much... James Dean museum in Indiana.
Four websites you visit daily: hotmail.com, Amanda's blog, Derrick's blog, and www.blondechampagne.blogspot.com... this one is somebody my dad found from a review she published online for MSN... she's hilarious. I recommend anyone to read her.
Four of your favorite foods: PIZZA! YAY! The awesome new bean, cheese, and rice burrito from Taco Bell (they really should be paying me for all my endorsements and free advertising), the infamous one foot in the grave potatoes, and soy hot dogs cooked in JD BBQ sauce.
Four places you'd rather be: Somewhere in the south (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, somewhere in Faulkner's neck of the woods), somewhere in the plains (Iowa or Nebraska for the serenity and grains), New Orleans (post-reconstructionist), and for the European aspect of it, Italy. Anywhere in Italy.
Four albums you can't live without: Now you can't honestly expect me to pick just 4? Okay, how about Abbey Road (Beatles), Led Zeppelin Early Days Vol. 1, The Grateful Dead CD I own but I never really knew the title of it that has a skeleton wearing a crown of roses or something whacked out like that, and Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronical Vol. 1.
Four magazines you read: Writer's Digest, I used to read MAD and The Official Xbox magazine before I became too poor to subscribe, despite MAD's insistence that their price was Cheap!, and I'm gonna have to cheat on the last one... but I have read 1 New Yorker. There are a few nice poems and short stories nestled snugly between vodka ads and shoe models in the New Yorker...
Four cars you've owned: only owned 2... the good old '66 Stang, and Amanda's twin, the tealish Mercury Mistake, er, Mystique
Four people I'm tagging: Derrick, Val, Shawna, and Megan (if any of them are even reading this--lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!