Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Annual Room Cleaning Event

Not much to talk about today, as I've spent most of the day cleaning my room. Why, you may ask? Well, because I start school on Monday and it's become a tradition that I ignore the filthiness of my room during any break until the Saturday before I start back to school. Not that having a clean room will help me in school. And who says it is actually getting clean? It's just less messy.

It is insane, the things one can find while cleaning one's room. I found 4 clothes pins for one thing. Who keeps clothes pins in their room? Guilty as charged. Anyway I talked to Brandy until my cell phone died. Figured I may as well take advantage of the free weekend minutes. I didn't really have anything to say to her, but ya know. I did cook those potatoes again, though they weren't as dangerous as before. I cut back on the cheese to make them less fattening.

Most of the other stuff I found is either too embarrassing to talk about or stuff I have had since I was a small child. Which is also embarrassing when you consider I'm a senior in college and still keeping some of it.

Well, sorry this wasn't a very eventful post. But at least I'm by no means catatonic today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will there now be some room for me to stay there during school? (jk)

I think my phone was about to go dead too.

I want some of those awesome potatoes ready when I get to your house Monday night.

"Sunshine" said...

We'll see about the potatoes. And you'll just have to see how much I've cleaned my room to determine how much you wanna stay over here. :)