Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gosh, I'm Tired

Well we had Dad's birthday dinner with Grandma today. It was nice. That was after church, of course. Then after that I finished my Shakespeare paper (why didn't you write it for me, AG?) No it was okay except it was all about love crap in A Midsummer Night's Dream, which is a pretty funny play unless you are ME and really feel for Helena because your Demetrius has run off with Hermia. But enough of my problems. All I can say is, I'm jaded and this whole love thing sounds like a crock of you know what to me.

Now, on to lighter subjects. My uncle came over this evening while I was finishing up my paper/talking on my cell phone/playing CCR. I am the queen of multi-tasking. I also made some granny squares for my afghan and worked on my devotional I got from Tom for Christmas. Well, as you can see, though I've been busy, it's more important to me than to any of you. Oh also I wrote some poetry today. Anyhow, I need to get off here for tonight. Gotta go to school and work tomorrow. Buh bye!

2 comments:

agitswhoiam said...

If you wanted a good grade on that paper, it's a good thing you wrote it! And by the way, I was going to work on a granny square afghan last summer but I never got to it (I crochet though, slight difference...I'm not talented enough to handle two needles at the same time). But I've been working on a blanket that I hope to have done by the time we have our first child!!! Ha!!!

"Sunshine" said...

Yeah I just revised and printed out that paper. We'll see about the "good grade" thing when I get it back. Actually the granny square afghan I'm doing right now is a crochet project. And knitting is really easy once you get the hang of it (well, I'm one to talk, I only know ONE knit stitch and like, 2 crochet stitches). It took me forever to try to remember how to make one of those goofy little squares. BTW... better get going on that blanket just in case :)