Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh Great, Another Addiction...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been busy and not much to talk about anyway. Yesterday was my dad's 39th birthday... or something like that. I am starting a new project--a granny-square afghan. We'll see how it goes. Still haven't started the scrapbook yet. Maybe sometime. I should be working on a paper for Shakespeare, actually. Well, not for old Bill, but I mean for a class dedicated to his works.

Back to the title of this post, I have discovered a new game. New to me anyway. Chuzzle or something. Makes me think of Martin Chuzzlewit--probably butchered the spelling there-- by Charles Dickens. It's a little like Bejeweled, so Be-ware Valerie. I wasted a bunch of time playing it this morning.

Anyhow, I think I'll get back to my granny square stuff. I had to call MY granny (the one who goes in for surgery next month) and she helped me, via cell phone, to remember how to make a granny square. So hopefully I'm doing it right. They look okay anyway. And to Amanda, I think I'll go to the next "STD" meeting, but doubt I'll make it to all of them. How 'bout you? For everyone else, does anyone know if there is rehab for online gamers?

1 comment:

agitswhoiam said...

Hey! I feel pretty bad because Jenine (sp?) gave her spiel on how we should get everyone to come to the meetings and I actually can't come to the next one (as in the one on the 26th). I have a dinner that night. Oh well..but I was just letting you know so that if you have a preference for which meetings you skip, I won't be at the next one! Ha! The treasurer doesn't do anything anyways so I don't feel that obligated to go I guess. And I too have become addicted to computer games before thus amplifying my problem with procrastination. Don't get sucked in Carissa!!!!!