Thursday, January 08, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Purple!

I apologize for posting this so late, but I was out of town most of the day, and I had some difficulties finding purple things. However, I was able to dig out a couple pieces of purple footwear.


These are my favorite flip flops (actually, I think they are the only pair I still own).


These are my warm fuzzy winter socks. They're good to wear to bed or as regular socks if the temperature is below freezing.

True Colours Thursday is hosted by friend Blue

4 comments:

Roan said...

I love the flip flops. Cute! I got 2 pair of snugly socks from daughter for Christmas. One pair is pink, the other green and pink stripes. They do keep toes warm on these cold winter nights.

Dragonstar said...

Those socks look really warm and comfy.

Anonymous said...

Yes!
Send me the socks....lol
can not stand the bar between my toes so you can keep the flip flops.. :-)

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Could do with those cosy socks today.
But love in flip-flops in the Summer.

Think everyone struggled re Purple!
I'm already panicking about Turquiose in two weeks time!

Thanks for the good wishes!
Blue
x