Thursday, January 01, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Gold!

Though Christmas has already passed, my family has not yet taken down the tree (though rumors are circulating that the tree may be coming down later this afternoon). Christmas-related goodies comprise most of my gold-colored items, so without further ago, I present you: "True Colours Thursday, the Gold Edition."


Gold-colored bell Christmas ornament.


This is a gold bow from one of my packages.


My cat, Peyser, playing with the above bow. He loves Christmas bows, and his favorites are purple and gold. I don't know if Peyser is exactly gold-colored, but he's pretty close, anyway!

True Colours Thursday is the creation of friend Blue

6 comments:

Roan said...

Peyser looks pretty GOLD to me. Nice collection! Good luck with taking down the tree. Were it me, I would be having a nap instead!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Peyser is a great choice for gold, he is a beautiful cat.

Happy new year.

Marguerite said...

Very nice pictures. I think my favorite is Peyser playing with the GOLD bow.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Collection of Gold...
My tree is already down :-)
Peyser! must be worth his weight in Gold...

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Sorry I'm so late here!
Peyser is lovely & a great choice for gold.

Happy New Year to you!
Love
Blue

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine, Beautiful shot of Peyser. We like cats here too. We're getting an Internet connection next week, so look forward to reading more of your interesting blog soon. I'll update my blog too if I can remember my password. :) Marigold