Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rock On! Another Award :)

Lookie, lookie! I have a new award! And I'm going to share it with some fellow bloggers again :) Warm thanks to BJ who has so graciously passed the Lemonade Award to me.

The way the “When Life Gives You Lemons, make Lemonade” Award (for short, The Lemonade Award) works is:

1) You must link back to the person you received the award from.
2) You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

Here are my 10:

Robin
AlfRocks
Rosey
Roadchick
Bobbi
Alisa and Nana
Alisa
Patois
Aurora
Lilly

I would have to say that of the bloggers I know (who have not--to my knowledge--already received this award), these people must be the best at making lemonade out of the proverbial lemons life sometimes gives us. Of course, I had to put Nana's Kitchen because, although I haven't heard anything terribly lemony out of them yet, these ladies are cooking up some awesome recipes. All these blogs are worth checking out and definitely deserve this award!

5 comments:

Alisa Callos said...

Wow! Thanks so much Sunshine! I'll have to work on getting you a lemony recipe.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, thank you so much! I'll display it with pride.

GuacAttac said...

Thanks! The concept of awards in regards to blogging alludes me. What do I do with it? How do I link it back to you? :-)

Robin said...

Thanks Sunshine, you're a sweetheart.

Patois42 said...

Why, thank you kindly, ma'am.