Thursday, January 29, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Pink!

I'll admit it's not my favorite color, but I do have a few pink things...


This is a "yarn backpack" that I got for Christmas. When the weather warms up, I hope to pack a project or two and go to the park!


I love this book. It's a collection of creative nonfiction stories that one of my professors introduced me to in college. Actually, it was one of the required texts for the course. Bradway is truly an inspiration to me. I love her style, and the monochromes that provide a backdrop for each chapter are priceless. Since the book was published on a small press, I'm not sure how easy it is to obtain a copy of it, though.

True Colours Thursday is the brainchild of friend Blue

7 comments:

Roan said...

A yarn backpack, now that's different. Love the color!

Anonymous said...

Your book look's very interesting, pretty colour backpack....

Anonymous said...

A yarn backpack? I could knit one of those!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

I like your backpack.. We use them often, they are great for keeping the dog waters etc in on our hikes in the summer.

deepteshpoetry said...

Nice coming over 2 ur blog again!And I beleve u missed my comments. Chk out my new poem. I miss ur comments.

Cheers,
Deptesh

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hope you soon get to use your yarn back pack - novel idea!

Take care
Blue

Dragonstar said...

That yarn backpack is a great idea!