Monday, January 26, 2009

Monochrome Monday is Looking Like a Monochrome Tuesday...

I was a little busy today. I spent a good part of the morning working on an online job application that I still haven't finished. Thank goodness they let you save these. It seems like applications are getting longer, and some questions are difficult to answer. Most of my information doesn't fit neatly into a form for some reason. And, being far too concerned about attention to detail, I have been known to obsess over how to answer application questions to the point that I have been warned that my connection would be cut off for security purposes if I didn't show some signs of my presence soon. Finally, I just decided to quit for the time being and pick it up tomorrow.

Then, SC called because she wanted to go out to eat with me... which led to a trip to see BW at work... and another trip to the library. All in all, our little trip to go eat took about three hours, counting all the stops. I have a Monochrome Monday subject, but I haven't taken the picture, yet. For some reason, I'm kind of tired, so I think I'll just put it up tomorrow, as well.

4 comments:

Roan said...

I'll be watching for it. I hope your subject isn't outside, unless you're intending on a snow shot. It's looking pretty nasty right now.

Anonymous said...

applications are terrorizing for me...
i dunno why but it leaves me wondering why o why!!

lilly said...

Ah applications...I usually just pass them onto my partner. He's the one with the gift of the gab.

Anonymous said...

Remember, you can enter any day of the week.