Thursday, January 15, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Black!

This was another toughie for me. I have lots of black-colored things, but many of them are quite everyday objects... such as the ones I'm posting. But I have another slight theme, and never to fear, there are other photos for the next time the color black rolls around. I just might want to tweak the others first, as I have some difficulty with getting the whole subject, cropping out the background, etc.

Anyway, this week I decided to do black objects that I use each time I post a True Colours Thursday (or any other photo, for that matter).


This is where my camera lives.


This is where my laptop lives.


This is the USB cable that hooks the two together.


I save my photos here before posting them to Blogger.

True Colours Thursday is the brainchild of friend Blue

5 comments:

Roan said...

Good use of the prompt. I'm all for taking pictures of things inside the house. It's way too cold to go outside!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

What good take on the subject - well done.

Anonymous said...

Black is such an every day colour...
It's next week's that I am going to struggle with....
Good selection of Black....

Marguerite said...

Interesting selection of blacks. Now, on to turquoise....that's going to be a tough one.

Anonymous said...

I love anything black and so thats my favorite color. You should definitely photograph a black dress and may be some black earrings etc (just a thought). And yes its always fun to take pictures of various things inside the house!