Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, George!

Today's my dad's birthday. No, his name is not George. Yes, that is my nickname for him. Well, my day consisted of going to work for about an hour to do some proofreading, applying for a job online, and trying to keep my cool as the computer froze up just after I submitted my application but before I could attach additional documents (resume, cover letter, etc.). I started my crocheted beret (that I had intended to work on during the Arizona trip in October) to try to keep my blood pressure down (though I was quite angry).

My friend, AG has not updated her blog in FOREVER. It's seriously been nearly a year. I don't want to hear those whiny excuses about having a husband and a kid and being in grad school and working on a thesis. Ugh, students these days ;)

Seriously though, if AG is reading this, I'd love to see an updated kiddie photo or two if you can spare the time. I know thesis writing is tough and very time-consuming. Unless of course you do a creative writing one like I did. Then it's just fun and time-consuming.

Well, as usual, I've managed to get hungry at a bad time. I really shouldn't eat in the evenings before I go to bed, but I'm going to head into the kitchen and see what I can find... peace out.

1 comment:

Roan said...

Happy Birthday George!