Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Baby

Well today is the big 3-5 for the rents. Shhh... it's a secret. Anyway, it is also Memorial Day. Guess what I did today? I spent the late morning and early afternoon with my parents, cutting my grandma's hedge. Wow. How fun. It was way too hot to be doing that too. So the parents are watching Deal or No Deal, though they claim it seems like a stupid show. Should I tell them that Kris is in the process of applying to be on it???

We just got back from Pizza Hut and I feel surprisingly good.

Barf--Howie Mandell--you are one pukey looking guy now. Sorry for the slander but, good grief.

Anyhow, apparently Rach saw me outside at around 5:15 P.M.

I re-created JoLynn Tittles, 80-year-old, 7-foot-tall, 130 pound skater skank from Jewett. I also created and then forgot to save Bobby Lee Penar, the 35-year-old, 5-foot-tall, 250 pound skater redneck from Woodbury. Good old Tony Hawk.

I successfully changed Jasper and Sunshine's water and food today. Neither of them pecked or bit me. That was very nice of them. Not much else going on that I can think of right now. Guess I'll need to make a trip to Charleston in the morning to get some copies of the paper and then check in to see if I have to go to work. Well, time to spiral into some deep depression.

No comments: