Friday, May 26, 2006

Number 9, Number 9...

Not much to talk about today, folks. I had a bizarre dream last night about talking to Rachel and Kris on my cell phone and then needing to go to class, only to be interrupted by my cousin, Denise, who called to ask me if I had any artifacts from South Africa. In my dream, I did. Anyway, I was really needing to go to Dr. Bredesen's class because Dr. Bredesen was going to give a lecture on South Africa. But just as I was getting ready to go back to class (five minutes late) I got ANOTHER call, this one from some guy named Rob from the Daily Eastern News. I think he had some assignments for me to write on or whatever. Long story short, by the time I was done on the phone and in the newsroom, there were 10 minutes left of the class and I figured why bother by this point. And for some reason, I was really wanting to see that presentation on South Africa.

Then, I woke up and decided I needed to get ready for work. I ended up going in at 10:00 and working until 2:15, with one hour break for lunch. I went with Mom to Grandma's for lunch. Becky and Brandy were there. Brandy won't shut up, so it's a little hard for me to concentrate on what I'm writing. Therefore, if whatever I'm saying doesn't make sense, I apologize.

I had a great time at work today stuffing envelopes. Quite possibly my favorite job. And now I officially have 6 hours on my next paycheck. I really need a new job. Dave (my boss) proposed that I get a job stuffing envelopes from home. I don't know about that...

I tried to read a little of my Fannie Flagg book (side note: I finished Book Two and started Book Three). I also sat outside and just enjoyed the hot weather for a while too. In fact, I think I'll go back out there and maybe read some more. Dang, I almost forgot... I have to start looking for something to write another column on. I'm not used to this business of having to produce a column every week.

Brandy, Rachel, Sarah, and I are supposed to be going to Jenni's graduation and eating out sometime tonight. That's about it for right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being a rip last night.

Anonymous said...

MMM-Sounds yummy--can I have tuna salad on stale honey oat bread-thanks.