Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Like Mine With Lettuce and Tomato...

Howdy ya'll. Well, here's what's up thus far. Yesterday I went with Brandy and Sarah to Effingham to pick up applications. I only got one, but that's okay. I mainly wanted to run around. I went beyond my means and bought an Arizona outfit from J.C. Penney. I better slow down on the credit card purchases. Anyway, I also bought a Diamond Rio CD. C'mon guys, it was only $5.88--don't give me that kind of grief for getting a country CD. I like a couple songs on it. Now Sarah, on the other hand, spent $13 or $14 on a CD for one song...

After that, we went up to Curt and Deb's on 4-wheelers. I drove slow for Sarah. I looked at their parakeets. I might have to buy them. I've been wanting some keets for a while now, and I imagine the price will be right. Heck, I might even have to take some of their abundance of fish too. I've always wanted fish also...

Then we went to church and Rach came too. It was a good time for all. I stayed downstairs with Jenni and we talked about stuff. It was pretty awesome. Well, until I managed to disrupt the actual Bible study that was going on. Oops!

After that, Rachel took us all out to Subway. I tried to get her to buy some So Co or at the very least, Boone's Farm. I knew she wouldn't. I mean, we just got back from church, and I was sorta kidding with her...

Then we went back to Brandy's to eat our Subway sandwiches(I had already eaten at Subway for lunch when we went to Effingham, but I ain't complainin'--I love the place). It was pretty funny because Rachel's credit card didn't work. Sarah ended up having to pay for them. Rachel's credit card worked at the gas station part though, so maybe the girl at the Subway part didn't know what was going on.

Then we drove through the great storms that Rach warned us about to get home. Wouldn't you know, Rach called me on my cell phone just as the weather was getting really bad. Oh well. It worked out all right. It is kind of funny now, looking back.

This morning, as usual, I didn't have to go to work. I called Brandy, who was, at the time, en route to Chicago for a Cubs game. I figure she is there now. I figure she probably got there around 11:00, but I'm not sure. I was having a high old time looking at the atlas and telling her what towns she'd be passing through next and how and when they would probably change interstates.

Yeah, I know I need to see a psychiatrist for my unnatural love of maps and atlases.

I currently have a homemade pizza in the oven (Brandy will not be happy about this because she is not able to eat any of it). Later, I will probably do some yardwork or something. Mom told me that since I'm not getting any money at my job, she will start paying me to do stuff around the house. We are in dire need of some cleanup around here anyway.

And guys... don't let me forget that I have another column due this Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Illini fan beat me to the sarcastic reminder! :P <3M

Anonymous said...

Megan, I spelled COLEMN wrong though. lol