Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm Sick of the Song "Bad Day"

"You had a bad day"--yeah, but only because I heard that song about 113,432,635,865.25 times!! No, it's not that bad of a song. And I didn't have a bad day either. I'm just being a jerk for some reason. I'm not in a bad mood, but I'm just really tired. I had a great time at Tuscola. My cousin's graduation party wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad either. I got some new shoes that I just love. They are Doc Martens, but they were on sale for like $30. I was psyched about that. Anyway, I'm pretty tired still, so I don't much feel like telling the entire day's story. Perhaps Illini Fan will post the day's events on her blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah-had a really good time today too-pretty tired-love the shoes

By the way-don't count on Illini fan to update-seriously!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»