Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Woo Hoo! 100th Post!

I had a really good day today. I'll try to sum it up quickly. I gave my Senior Seminar presentation today. It went well. Then I went to poetry. Kris got me a card and put a lotto ticket in it. I ate one of Derek's Swedish Fish and he even gave me a beanie baby. "The Stoned Sheep" beanie. Anyhow, Kris finallygot to read "Lake Winnipesaukee" (I probably botched the spelling). Then, he walked with me to 9th St. to submit my EWP, which did NOT work yesterday, but DID WORK TODAY!!! And then I saw Dr. Swords sitting on the quad with a student and he told me my conference would be on the quad too. Sweet action. I had lunch with Brandy at Taco Bell and I found a dime on the ground. Awesome. Then I came back, had my outdoors conference (which was awesome too) and Swords loved my paper. That made me SO HAPPY. Then we just chatted about music and literature and stuff. It was so cool. Then I bugged Brandy a while. Then around 4:00 Kris got off work and talked to me for just a few minutes, then I started to read my Shakespeare again. Well, wouldn't you know, just a few minutes later, Kris comes back and says he's going home. Well, I didn't figure he really had any intentions of going home or else he would have just gone instead of telling me about it. So we ended up talking until about 5:50 and I realized I hadn't finished my assignment. Oops! So I went to class, and miraculously I didn't have to act like I knew anything about the last couple of scenes I didn't read (keep in mind, I read around 3.5 acts of the play) so I was able to talk quite a bit, but I didn't have to talk about the part I hadn't read. I was very thankful about that. Then we got out 10 minutes early from class. I have to remember to go to my Sigma Tau Delta meeting tomorrow. I wonder when the Vehicle is coming out?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad someone's day was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I had a good day (unlike yesterday)-thanks for coming over and riding the 4-wheeler. Awesome time folks!

"Sunshine" said...

Aren't you glad you know how to post without being anonymous anymore? I bet Jeremy taught you that one... by the way, Kris wrote me an email tonight and called me Sunshine... thought that was ironic.

agitswhoiam said...

all i know is that the vehicle will be out sometime before finals week..

"Sunshine" said...

Cool--thanks!