Sunday, April 23, 2006

Silent Hill--Good Movie, But Not Too Scary

Well, I'm still up. I had a good day (technically yesterday). Kris and I presented to a crowd of 5 people. His mom and sister, my mom, and two other students. It was fun though. I like his family.

We stayed for Shauna's presentation too, then had a little of the free lunch that was provided, and then hung out at his apartment for a while. He showed me this box he had to put together for his study abroad trip. It was pretty cool. Then we left for the movie.

I enjoyed the movie, but like I say, it really didn't scare me at all. And maybe that's a good thing. I watched Carrie for the first time last night and it didn't scare me either. It was kinda fun to snuggle in the movie theater too ;)

After the movie, Kris dropped me off at school and I went to Brandy's house. We rode 4-wheelers with Rach--that was pretty fun. Then we went to Effingham and went to Wal-Mart and got pizza from Pizza Hut. That was cool too. Now I'm just really tired. Had a good day, but it wore me out. I guess I should start doing homework again maybe tomorrow...

No comments: