Saturday, April 01, 2006

I CARE

Hey everyone... I will warn you I've had a long day (very fun though) I really didn't play any April Fool's jokes, except one stupid one on Rachel, and I doubt she really fell for it. I really haven't done April Fool's in a long time, because it's mean. APRIL FOOL'S!!! It's not so much because it's mean, but more because I don't want people to think I'm a creep (and also if I play tricks on ppl, why would they have any reason to believe ANYTHING I happen to say on April 1st?) Also, I figure the results are better to fool someone on any day BUT April 1st. I mean, most people have their guard up on April 1 because they're expecting creeps like me to come up with something mean and/or ridiculous on this day. Sorry, folks.

I'm pretty sure I just want to be friends with Kris. He's a great guy, seriously, but not my type of guy. I love being friends with him and I really care about him a lot, though. This decision took a lot of time, a lot of prayer, and a lot of talking with people. Thanks to everyone for their patience with me in this matter.

Thanks again to Rach, Sarah, and Brandy for taking me out tonight. I seriously had a great time. I gotta get going on this paper for Tuesday though. It's kind of sad that I have such a big paper to do, and that I don't have much time to do it. I mean, I've had plenty of time to work on it, but I've been putting it off. It's totally my fault that I'm in this situation.

I also had fun at TheLuckyOne's house today. I like her friends, and the new phone is cool too. Well, once again to all, don't forget to change the old clockeroos tonight. It's 11:30 or so by daylight savings time, so I better get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too!!!