Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Johnny's In the Basement Mixin' Up the Medicine...

Update: My car was stuck in the "W" lot yesterday until approximately 1:00 yesterday afternoon. By the way, the "W" stands for "worst" lot. Anyhow, I took my foot and kicked the snow away from my tires and then hacked away at the ice with an ice scraper I had in my car until I broke up enough ice and snow that I could back up, but not pull forward. However, backing up far enough, I was able to gain the momentum to finally, after 3.5 hours, pull into the parking space and get out of the middle of the row. My buddy AG experienced similar problems--and incidentally, parked by me. For a blow-by-blow of the events from her perspective, check out: www.agitswhoiam.blogspot.com. No, I'm not a copycat, but I'm also excited that I registered for my last semester as an undergrad at EIU. I also plan to attend grad school fall of 2007. 24 isn't too old to start a grad degree, is it? I feel so old, and most of the time I wonder if life is passing me by. I mean, sure I'm in school and have a job (sort of) but will I ever get a "real" job? (AKA full time) and will I be alone my whole life or will I marry and have a family. I almost regret asking this question, because I know Anonymous Poetry Guy would be thrilled to marry and make chillun with me, but I'm thinking otherwise. Friends = perfectly fine. Marriage = not so perfectly fine. I'm too picky about these things I know, but 30-year-olds are a little out of my age range. Well anyhow, I should probably stop spilling my guts to the entire internet world, but hey, this is the chick who announced just inside the doors of Booth library this afternoon, these words, "I AM EIU!"

1 comment:

theluckyone said...

you are eiu wahu lol jp gets to go talk to yea later