Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Skyrockets in Flight

So today is Wednesday. I haven't worked in forever. I almost forgot I even had a job. My boss doesn't need me to come in until Friday. I had to pass up a babysitting job Friday because of it, so I better make some money Friday. I could have used the extra babysitting cash--GRRR.

My mood swings are not cool at all. I keep getting depressed for pretty much no good reason. I'm not too depressed right now though.

I went to Mattoon with my grandma today. It was cool. We went to Steak 'n Shake and I got me another of those cookie dough shakes. Ladies, if you haven't tried them yet, you must--they are excellent!

Rach, sorry if you thought I was snappy on the phone last night. I was tired and had a case of the PMS grouchies.

Then we went to Wal-Mart--is it possible to go to a town larger than 3000 without visiting a Wal-Mart?

After that, we came back to my granny's house and I helped her add contacts to her cell phone. Then I came back home. I'm really tired right now. I may just read and take it easy. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Yesterday I did a little sunbathing while I read. Today I just wanna lay on my bed in the air-conditioning.

Just out of curiousity, how long is a good amount of time to date before seriously considering marriage? This question is in reference to some couples I know who have gotten engaged after only a few months of being together. I just wonder what you all think on the subject.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could come visit me ya know.

Anonymous said...

I won't even comment on this marriage thing.

theluckyone said...

you are supposed to be going out for at least 2 year and then be ingaged for 6 months.....why your not going to marry this one guy are you...?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theluckyone said...

oh i hear some anger coming on grrr lol gtg later anger

theluckyone said...

update girl update

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theluckyone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.