Sunday, July 23, 2006

Glory Days

So yeah, I've put over 2222 calls on my cell phone. I've only had the phone for a little over a year, but whatever. I went to see Kris yesterday--I had a really good time. I got lost going over there, and then got held up by a train, and had to take a detour on the way back.

Some people say I'm not updating enough. Well, the thing is, I haven't done a great deal lately. I had to pick Mom up from Bloomington on Friday, but there's not a lot to talk about there.

Nora wrote me today and informed me that she wouldn't need any more summer DEN columns. But I was offered a position in the fall. I think I will be writing either monthly or bi-monthly. Well, I can tell I've been watching Beavis and Butthead--I started to laugh at the "bi" part of bi-monthly.

It feels good to know I can take a break from columns for a few weeks.

Well, I'm pretty hungry right now, and I really don't have much else to say. Catch you all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad update lil dude!

theluckyone said...

yup you said it anonymous lol