Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Well, here it is, friends and foes, whether we're ready for it or not. I didn't do one lousy thing to celebrate last night. I'm kind of thinking about not celebrating holidays anymore. They've lost their luster.

Still, I feel depressed thinking about how I'm going to have to hear about how much fun everybody else had last night. I want to go sing karaoke tonight, but I don't know if any of the local places will have it or not, and I don't know if the two friends that I ever do anything with will want to. Correction: I don't know if their parents will let them. This isn't a very good way to start the new year. Hopefully I'll feel better as the day progresses. The main thing I've learned is to never get one's hopes up or become excited about anything. That's the best way to cope with life.

2 comments:

Roan said...

I think you need to expand that grim line on your face. Smile Sunshine!

Deeptesh said...

AHHHHH!!!Grt...Happy New Year Sunshine...Go ahead wth ur resolutions...n yes!C my new winter poem...blogged after a long time