Sunday, January 03, 2010

Goals, etc.

Okay, so here's how I've been doing thus far:

The needlepoint project for my grandma (that I probably haven't mentioned on here) is almost done. Sure, there's some more background stitching for me to do and some outlining and some embellishments, but it's certainly coming along. I might even get it finished before the school year starts again.

The granny square afghan might have to wait until the next break or summer or something. At Thanksgiving, I had good intentions of finishing the afghan at Christmas; however, I haven't felt like working on it. So it goes.

Have been learning Spanish again. I have two workbooks (one on pronouns and prepositions, the other on verb tenses), three DVDs, and a Rosetta Stone. I'm making decent progress in the pronouns and prepositions book (won't start verb tenses, the DVDs or the Rosetta Stone until school starts, probably).

My new year's resolutions (goals, whatever) are made. We'll see how I do with them. Some of them are rather lofty (ex: publish something), whereas some of them are easier to do (blog more often), though some of them (procrastinate less) are hard to define. Several of the goals involve completing something (finishing a novel(la) I'm writing, reading various novels, and completing craft projects). Here's hoping the spring semester is a great one and that 2010 will be even better than '09!

1 comment:

Roan said...

Good luck! I haven't put mine down on paper yet, but do have some this year. Normally I just roll with the flow..