Monday, June 26, 2006

Well Rach, Whaddya Say Now--YEAH BUDDY!

Okay Rach, so you figured out how to add your picture to your profile before I did. I guess I'll have to give you that one--you are way better with computer stuff than I. But I figured mine out on my own too eventually ;)

Well world, here's what's been going on with me. I got a postcard from Kris on Friday and then on Saturday I got a package from him. The package had a card that said "I miss you" on it and a small teddy bear holding a frame. And he put a picture of himself in the frame. It was a very good picture too--not one of those crappy DEN headshots--LOL. I don't think they can put a flattering picture of you in the paper. I know I look totally burnt-out in mine.

Also, I've been working on the old GRE studying thing. Amanda, I read your update and I feel your pain. I'm glad you and I are planning to start grad school at the same time. Though we might be going to different schools, at least I'll know we're sort of in the same boat.

I need to check in with work, but I've been goofing off on the computer all morning. Actually, I still have to see if my picture even posted! LOL. Later guys~

7 comments:

"Sunshine" said...

Okay, but now I'm annoyed at where the picture is--it separated my info--grr.

agitswhoiam said...

Blogger can be very annoying..I know what you mean. And yes, I'm glad to know that someone is sharing the boat with me too..I hope all of your planning is going well. Great picture by the way!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Sunshine" said...

Thanks AG. Hey btw, have you taken the GRE yet? I was just wondering, if you haven't taken it, do you think we'd be able to take it the same day perhaps?

agitswhoiam said...

I was thinking about taking it in September. I noticed that they had a lot of dates open in Champaign in that month. So ya, if you want to take it then (or whenever) we could definitely go together. Maybe there would be less of a chance of me getting lost that way!! Ha! Just let me know what you want to do. Tata!

theluckyone said...

hey you need to teach me how to do that well ttyl bye (call me)