Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sedona!

These are the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona. Actually, we are just south of Sedona in this picture. Mom pulled off the road so I could take a picture. McCain picked a great place to live. Heck, I might consider retiring here! Also in Sedona, Mom and I visited a vegetarian coffee shop called D'Lish. It was pretty cool. I call is a coffee shop because I'm not really sure what it was. It was awesome though. I got a quinoa bar and a clementine drink. If it hadn't been so late when we got there, we would have ordered a meal and sat outside. This was the night of the crazy AZ-89A mountain roads. I kept seeing signs that read "Watch for Rocks" and "Watch for Ice." I'm sure it was beautiful in the daytime (when this rock picture was taken), but after the sun went down, it was kind of scary--two lane twisty roads with the possibility of ice!

No comments: