Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Patti's Birthday

Hey hey hey! Well, my cousin Patti's 39th birthday was last Wednesday, but we finally got around to celebrating it today! I think that my grandma (Patti's guardian), wanted to celebrate on a Tuesday so we could do the night buffet at Pizza Hut. By the way, if you're wondering why Patti has a guardian at 39, it is because she has Down's syndrome.

We had a lot of fun. After Pizza Hut, we went back to my grandma's house and gave her her gifts. I got her this totally awesome 3-D sticker kit thing from Hobby Lobby. I dern near bought myself one while I was at it. I may just have to add it to a wishlist for my birthday (which, by the way, is next month!)

My grandma is on a special diet where she basically can't eat anything. She didn't let it stop her from eating pizza, though. However, she did bypass the pop tonight. And I noticed there was no cake or ice cream. Just as well--I'm not crazy about cake or ice cream anyway. Sometimes on my own birthday I request pie instead of cake.

No comments: