Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I know the sun still shines when I close my eyes

So I guess I don't have to work again today. My boss never called me back, so I suppose I'll check in tomorrow. That's okay--I got to stay in my pj's all day. I have been reading on my newest Fannie Flagg book--it is okay. I want to cook something, but then again, I also want to clean house. And... then again I want to sleep. It is just after 3:00 and I don't know what I'm going to do yet today. I will need to check in with work again tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a little time in at some point during this week. Dang, I still haven't taken care of my birds yet either. Well, I think I'm going to do some room cleaning, bird feeding, and maybe book reading and see where I'm at if and when I get all that accomplished. Peace out~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling today!