Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Morning, America, How Are Ya?

Wow. So I didn't get much sleep last night. Probably my fault for sleeping in all morning yesterday, not doing much, taking naps, and then drinking Mountain Dew in the evening.

Last night, I went to Chucktown with Brandy and Sarah for the purpose of buying even more crap for Sarah's dinky little EIU dorm room. Please. I don't think there's gonna be enough room for her or her roomie to sleep by the time they get all the stuff moved in.

I also bought a mushroom chair and this message board thingy--not sure why I got them, but that's okay. Oh yeah, and the 3 of us went to Taco Bell--I'm still paying for that.

When I got back home, after taking care of the bladder issues incurred by the drinking of too much Baja Blast Mountain Dew at Taco Bell, I decided to start cleaning my room (always a good choice for me because I keep too much stuff). And I must say, I made a little progress. At some point, Kris called me and I somehow missed the call. Good thing I checked my phone. I called him back and we talked about an hour. It was good to hear from him. :)

Well, I guess I'm going to have to go to work around 11:00 this morning. It won't be too bad. I shouldn't complain. Really.

No comments: