Friday, March 13, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Violet!


Once again, apologies for my tardiness. I am finally getting around to posting my TCT... on Friday. This is a plastic hurricane glass I got during my community college's Spring Carnival five years ago. Five years ago?! Anyway, the theme was Mardi Gras. Layered in the glass are the "Mardi Gras beads" we all received at the carnival. Don't worry, no one had to do anything obscene to get them--they were just free to all carnival-goers. Anyway, the emphasis is on the violet beads for this week.

True Colours Thursday is the brainchild of friend Blue

4 comments:

lilly said...

Nice one. The colours turned out really well.

Roan said...

And a very nice violet it is.

Anonymous said...

Sunshine, are you pre-posting?

I see a lot of GREEN in there too....LOL

Nice Violet beads.... :-)

Anonymous said...

I had not realised you had posted on TC - we need a Linky. As I suggstd Violet, which hasn't been easy, I must congratulate you on a good one.