Thursday, February 05, 2009

Update

Thanks to everyone who sent me get well wishes. I'm actually feeling surprisingly better today. Taking it easy yesterday must have really helped. Anyway, I am still quite congested and sound a lot worse than I feel. I'll probably take it easy today as well. So I just got back from work... yeah, another of those just-over-one-hour days, but I'm just thankful to have employment. Anyway, I think my boss was a little scared of me since I have a cold. I mean, I had the Germ-X right there in plain sight--I was obviously using it. Well, I looked over two documents. Sometimes I'm really appalled by the incorrect grammar and the atrocious spelling in these real estate listings. I wonder if I could get a job proofreading those?

1 comment:

Roan said...

I think you should call them up and let them know you are available!