Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monochrome Monday--Snowy Field and Trees

Okay, so I'm aware that it's not Monday, but since Aileni has so graciously extended the maniacs' posting time, I'm taking advantage and posting on Thursday.

This is one of the photos I took Saturday in the brutal cold. I was actually going for a shot of the wind blowing the dry snow over a field, but every time I tried to get a good view, the cold temperatures encouraged me to get behind a tree and out of the wind. Thus, I ended up with a shot of the field without the wind effect.


For more monos, visit Monochrome Maniacs

8 comments:

Roan said...

Nice mono of the frigid cold trees and field. I'm really ready for spring!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks very cold and stark. Cold enough to freeze your camera.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind it cold, it is the cold wind that get's to me too...

Robin said...

Nice one. Very wintery.

Annie Wicking said...

Great shot

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Nice shot. :-)

lilly said...

Nice one!

Been busy so haven't visited your blog for awhile. Good luck on the job hunt.

Patois42 said...

Worth the effort, I'd say.