Thursday, February 05, 2009

True Colours Thursday--Orange!

My apologies for getting this one out quite late, by UK standards (I think it's actually Friday morning for Blue), but I've been feeling quite sick lately. It comes and goes. After I got home from work, I didn't feel like taking pics for a long time. However, I was able to do some looking, and came up with a couple of Arizona oranges...

This is a coaster I bought at the Verde Canyon Railroad depot.

I purchased this woven bowl from a gift shop at the entrance to the Petrified Forest scenic drive.

I'm afraid to actually use the coaster for fear that I'll stain it. The bowl holds my mp3 player, TV remote, and Xbox remote.

True Colours Thursday is the brainchild of my friend Blue

5 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

You did well Sunshine!
It's hard to get motivated when not feeling 100%.

Take care & hope the worst is now over.
Blue
x

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Nice Oranges.

I hope you feel better soon. :-)

Roan said...

I like your choice of oranges. Very Southwest. BJ

Marguerite said...

Nice choice of oranges. They remind me of warmer days and a really fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Nice oranges, especially when you feel poorly.
I know the feeling when you like something it's hard to use it, just in case you spoil it... :-)