Friday, April 03, 2009

Checking In...

Just wanted to drop by and say I'm having a lot of fun in Texas. I really enjoyed seeing a friend I had not seen since I was three years old and meeting her son, that I'd never before met. He's a great little guy--we had a ton of fun together. The little guy insisted that Mom play the Wii, so she gave in and tried tennis. Once she figured out the strokes, she promptly smashed into a glass that had formerly housed Sprite and ice for me, which was sitting on the coffee table. In hindsight, we probably should have moved the coffee table. Other than that little incident, the stay went rather well.

Had the interview today. I felt that it went well. However, I won't hear back for a while. Met up with my cousins for some Mongolian food afterward. It was pretty good. I'm surprised, because it was a line where you choose your pasta, veggies, meats, spices, oil, and sauce. I say I'm surprised at the good flavor because I kinda got excited about the different veggies and spices. Anyway, I put some seasoned salt, paprika, cayenne, fajita seasoning, and garlic. And then, I added the chili garlic sauce. Mmm!

Well, just wanted to drop in and say hello. May even try to catch up on Word of the Day a bit.

3 comments:

lilly said...

I get excited around food too. Good luck with the interview.

Robin said...

Fajita spice at a Mongolian grill? Now I know you're in Texas LOL.

Good luck with the interview process.

Roan said...

Glad the interview went well, not glad there is the possibility of moving. I'm happy you are having a good time, though.