Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where's the Red Bull When I Need It?

I love Wednesdays, but I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed with work. Not that bad yet, but I know I'll be getting more essays tomorrow. And probably even tonight. Been grading, grading, grading, and listening to Grateful Dead music courtesy of archive.org. One of my former professors introduced me to the site. I'm really glad he did because, though I don't get to listen to it very often, I've found some great concert music on it.

Well, I guess Thanksgiving is coming up--a week from tomorrow. Hard to believe. Tying back to my previous post (was that just yesterday?) about time, where did 2009 go?

1 comment:

deepteshpoetry said...

hmmm....Really hectic it seems!I hate Wednesdays for don't knw why they r always unlucky for me.

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.Am so glad.Yeah university is going well.I've got my end semester exams in 2 weeks' time n am working hard for that.We have started a blog there where evryone contributes..pls chk.

www.voiceofjude.blogspot.com

Hope u r doing well.Have a grtr Thanksgiving day.n yes....how ws Halloween?