Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bob Weir!

I love celebrating celebrities' birthdays. I used to celebrate Fred Savage's and Buddy Holly's birthdays every year. I started celebrating John Lennon's quite some time ago, but this is my first year for celebrating Bob Weir's. My Bob Weir obsession appreciation began when I was introduced to Sirius 32: Grateful Dead channel. Well, let me take that back, I've thought Weir was hot ever since I bought my lone Grateful Dead CD. But then, he was 18 or 19 when the picture in that album booklet was taken. Anyway, I started hearing more songs and getting a feel for his voice and realized that I really liked it. Plus, I learned that he got even hotter through the late '60s and early '70s. But I have consistently liked his music throughout the years. I hope to get the chance to see both a Furthur and a RatDog concert someday. Well anyway, happy birthday, Bobby!!

1 comment:

Deeptesh said...

Nice one!!Imagine celebrating everyone's birthday...all the ppl u know of!Won't that be crazy?Glad that u like Lennon.Have u heard 'Working Class Hero'?

Hope u r doing well.My classes r going on as usual.

Deep