Thursday, March 04, 2010

Updating for the Sake of Updating

Wow. I just realized that I haven't updated since Valentine's Day. And I'm not even all that sure why I updated then. I'm insanely tired. I had a conference last weekend (which was very awesome, I might add) and then I had an interview at the same job I have for fall semester this afternoon. And I still have essays to grade and hopefully return tomorrow. I feel sorry for those students since I had to cancel class last week, but I suppose it will be okay. I just need a nap. Then, maybe during my office hour I'll finish up any excess grading I may have. I think I can pull this off.

3 comments:

Roan said...

Hope your nap was refreshing. Have a great weekend!

"Sunshine" said...

My nap lasted 10 hours. I feel much better now. Thanks!

Anna Lefler said...

Glad to hear your conference was awesome...

And I'm totally jealous of your 10-hour nap! Whee!

:-D Anna