Thursday, December 04, 2008

True Colours Thursday--Yellow!

For this week's True Colours Thursday, I picked a cooking theme.

These three yellow ingredients each play an important role in my favorite cheesy potato soup. For several years, I've made this soup for my grandma's Christmas party. I also have to make several batches for myself throughout the fall and winter months.



Mmm... love that processed cheese!



Salty and unhealthy, but it works wonders in flavoring my soup.


I don't know if this one counts as yellow, but it's a Yukon Gold potato--one of the most important ingredients in my favorite soup!

True Colours Thursday is the brain child of friend Blue

3 comments:

Roan said...

An excellent selection of yellows. Love the background you chose, and I do believe those potatoes are quite a nice shade of yellow.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

All you missed out was the recipe, after wetting our appetite with all those yellow ingrdients.

A good post & TY for playing along again.
Blue
x

*~sis~* said...

pretty yellows...love the potato :)