Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's February... You Know What That Means...

I don't know if anybody even reads this thing anymore. Quite frankly, I usually forget that I have it, but then I remember in time to at least meet my once-a-month posting quota.

Well, school is too much work. It's depressing. I don't seem to get to do things for fun anymore because I spend all my time reading this lousy crap for my classes. Then I have to go to work. For what? To scrape together enough cash to put gas in my car so I can go back to school and do it all over again.

Needless to say, I'm not terribly thrilled about grad school. I just want it to be over so I can get a job and get married. I guess one thing I am looking forward to this summer is the class reunion. I'm not even sure why I care though. Probably for the karaoke.

No comments: